Cervical Spine Research Society 25th Annual Instructional Course & 48th Annual Meeting
December 9-12, 2020
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
The Instructional Course & Annual Meeting gathers leading orthopedic and neurosurgical physicians, residents, and fellows in an international forum. The meeting promotes high quality meaningful research, discussion, and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
Scientific Meeting Objectives
- Present the results of current cervical spine research data.
- Promote discussion of new developments and techniques.
- Foster research concerning the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- More than 100 papers will be presented in a two and a half day program.
- Over fifty e-posters will be presented
- Commercial exhibits from more than thirty different corporate partners.
- Industry workshop breakfast & lunches by the world’s leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is revolutionizing the convention industry in the heart of The Strip. With one-of-a-kind private terraces, breathtaking views and state-of-the-art meeting space, this luxury resort is adding new and exciting dimensions to the meeting experience.
Combine it all with a one-of-a-kind restaurant collection, three distinct pool experiences, a vibrant mix of bars & lounges, a 100,000 square foot casino and the serenity of Sahra Spa & Hammam to redefine your Las Vegas meeting experience.
CSRS has contracted a group rate of $219/night exclusive of taxes and fees. The property is pleased to offer a discounted resort fee of $35 per room, per night, plus tax for our delegates. A link to book online sleeping room accommodations will be available soon.
Reserve your rooms early, it is not uncommon for the block to reach capacity prior to the Nov. 16, 2020 cut-off date.
Coming summer, 2020.
Schedule of Events (subject to change)
Tuesday, December 8
Wednesday, December 9
Thursday, December 10
Friday, December 11
Saturday, December 12
Call for Abstracts
CSRS 48th Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts: March 2- April 24, 2020. The abstract submission link will be posted online spring 2020.
CME and Certificate of Attendance – A link to claim CME and Certificate of Attendance for the 2019 Annual Meeting and Instructional Course has been sent via email survey to all meeting delegates. If you missed the email, you can claim CME for either the Annual Meeting or Instructional Course by following this link.