Exhibit Opportunities at The Instructional Course and Annual Meeting
December 9-12, 2020
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
The Instructional Course & Annual Meeting gathers leading orthopedic and neurosurgical physicians, residents, and fellows in an international forum. The meeting promotes high quality meaningful research, discussion, and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- More than 100 papers will be presented in a two and a half day program.
- Over fifty e-posters will be presented
- Commercial exhibits from more than thirty different corporate partners.
- Industry workshop breakfast & lunches by the world’s leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits
Annual Meeting and Instructional Course Schedule of Events
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors and Industry Workshop Supporters
Diamond Level Sponsor
Gold Level Sponsor
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
Industry Evening Event Sponsors