Cervical Spine Research Society 25th Annual Instructional Course
December 9, 2020
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
The Instructional Course & Annual Meeting gathers leading orthopedic and neurosurgical physicians, residents, and fellows in an international forum. The meeting promotes high quality meaningful research, discussion, and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease. The 2020 Instructional Course is intended for practicing physicians, residents and fellows, both orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in cervical spine disorders.
Scientific Meeting Objectives
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- Commercial exhibits from more than thirty different corporate partners.
- Industry workshop breakfast & lunches by the world’s leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is revolutionizing the convention industry in the heart of The Strip. With one-of-a-kind private terraces, breathtaking views and state-of-the-art meeting space, this luxury resort is adding new and exciting dimensions to the meeting experience.
Combine it all with a one-of-a-kind restaurant collection, three distinct pool experiences, a vibrant mix of bars & lounges, a 100,000 square foot casino and the serenity of Sahra Spa & Hammam to redefine your Las Vegas meeting experience.
Sleeping room accommodations should be made through the online link found on our website, www.csrs.org/annualmeeting/housing. CSRS has contracted a group rate of $219/night exclusive of taxes and fees. The property is pleased to offer a discounted resort fee of $35 per room, per night, plus tax for our delegates.
Reserve your rooms early, it is not uncommon for the block to reach capacity prior to the Nov. 16, 2020 cut-off date. Reservation link coming soon.
Coming summer, 2020.
Schedule of Events (subject to change)
CME and Certificate of Attendance – These activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Cervical Spine Research Society. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
If you need to claim CME or a Certificate of Attendance for past events, click this link.