48th Annual Meeting
December 10-12, 2020
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
The Annual Meeting gathers leading orthopedic and neurosurgical physicians, residents, and fellows in an international forum. The meeting promotes high quality meaningful research, discussion, and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
Scientific Meeting Objectives
- Present the results of current cervical spine research data.
- Promote discussion of new developments and techniques.
- Foster research concerning the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- More than 100 papers will be presented in a two and a half day program.
- Over fifty e-posters will be presented
- Commercial exhibits from more than thirty different corporate partners.
- Industry workshop breakfast & lunches by the world’s leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits