The Annual Meeting is scheduled to be held in Las Vegas, December 10-12th. CSRS is aware of the concerns and uncertainties related to COVID-19. We are closely monitoring developments and staying abreast of updates from health organizations and local authorities. While we continue to believe that the meeting will be held in December, due to the current bans on large gatherings in the state of Nevada, we will be opening registration in early September. This will allow us to wait for more information to become available in order to evaluate all of our options.
In addition, CSRS recognizes that some institutions may be restricting travel for educational purposes. Please know that we are exploring technologies to facilitate a hybrid meeting that would enable you to participate virtually if that is the case. Please be assured the CSRS will respond to any issues that may arise related to the meeting.
December 10-12, 2020
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
The Annual Meeting gathers leading orthopedic and neurosurgical physicians, residents, and fellows in an international forum. The meeting promotes high quality meaningful research, discussion, and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
Scientific Meeting Objectives
- Present the results of current cervical spine research data.
- Promote discussion of new developments and techniques.
- Foster research concerning the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- More than 100 papers will be presented in a two and a half day program.
- Over fifty e-posters will be presented
- Commercial exhibits from more than thirty different corporate partners.
- Industry workshop breakfast & lunches by the world’s leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits