The leadership, members and staff of the Cervical Spine Research Society (CSRS) recognize that partnership with industry is paramount to achieving our mission which includes providing the highest quality educational programs while funding innovative and high-quality research. CSRS is a recognized authority on diseases of the cervical spine and we place great value on the relationships between our society and the companies that have become our Corporate Partners. We know that through this partnership, we collectively move the field forward and improve patient care. On behalf of CSRS, we invite you to become one of our 2020 Corporate Partners.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- More than 100 papers will be presented in a two and a half day program.
- Over fifty e-posters will be presented
- Commercial exhibits from more than thirty different corporate partners.
- Industry workshop breakfast & lunches by the world’s leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits