About the Virtual Annual Meeting and Instructional Course
Thank you for participating in CSRS 2020 Virtual Instructional Course and/or Annual Meeting! The virtual meeting platform will open for Instructional Course Attendees Dec. 1st and Annual Meeting attendees on Monday, Dec. 7th. A unique link will be sent to registered attendees from email@example.com to provide you access to the Virtual Meeting platform where you can:
- View live and on-demand scientific sessions
- Visit the virtual Exhibit Hall
- Attend live and on-demand Industry Workshops
- Claim and print CME or Certificates of Attendance
If you are a registered attendee and did not receive this link, please check your spam, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Meeting access needed.
In preparation for the program, please review the notes below.
View Program At-a-Glance
About the live format:
- You will be sent an email daily with access to live sessions (hosted on Zoom Webinar). You may also access the webinar link in the “Live Sessions” Box on the Virtual Meeting Platform.
- Live sessions will be recorded and placed on the Virtual Meeting Platform the day after airing live.
About the on-demand format:
- Can’t make a live session? No worries! You can watch the on-demand content in the “On-Demand Sessions” box of the Virtual Meeting Platform.
- On-Demand Sessions are available until January 15, 2021.
About CME Credit/Attendance Claiming:
- Claim credit by evaluating the session you attended in the Virtual Meeting Platform boxes titles “Live Sessions” and “On-Demand Sessions.” Then view your certificate in the “My Certificates” box.
- We encourage you to complete your evaluations and claim credit as soon as possible, while your impressions are still fresh. Your input is extremely important to us as we plan future educational activities.
- Technical assistance, labeled “Feedback and Support” is available on the right and side of the Virtual Meeting Platform.
- All CSRS related questions can go to email@example.com
Are you registered for only one of these two amazing course? Register today or send registration to a friend.
Q: How do I claim CME from previous years?
A: Use our Legacy CME Generator
Q: How do I pay my membership dues?
Q: I applied for Membership this September. How/when do I know if I was approved?
A: Membership will be voted on during this meeting by current members. The membership manager will send you a notice of membership by Dec. 18th.
Q: I received an award for one of my abstracts. When will checks be mailed?
A: Checks will be processed and mailed Dec. 15th
Q: Late registration: I registered late and need access to the meeting platform ASAP.
A: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to get you access as soon as possible. Please allow for 24 hours to receive a login link for the virtual meeting platform and live webinar links.
Q: I am a live presenter. When do I need to be on the webinar for tech check and live discussion?
A: You will need to log into the webinar as a panelist 15 minutes before your session starts. You have been sent a zoom webinar link to receive access as a panelist. Please see full program for a list of speaking times. Please check speaker times at Live Speaker by Last Name.