December 1-3, 2020
The 2020 Instructional Course is intended for practicing physicians, residents and fellows, both orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in cervical spine disorders.
Scientific Meeting Objectives
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- Commercial exhibits
- Continuing Medical Education credits