Instructional Course Speakers and Moderators
Instructional Course Speaker topics vary year to year and promotes high quality meaningful research, discussion, and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease. Discussion will be interspersed throughout the course to further enhance the delegates’ experience. Invitations to speak will be sent late June.
Disclosures: All authors, speakers, moderators, and CSRS committee members are required to submit disclosures for the Annual Meeting and Instructional Course. The disclosures will be available to view on-site at the meeting. Moderators review the abstracts and conflicts of interest listed by the authors to try to ensure there are no undisclosed conflicts or bias. Due to CME regulations, slides that are company produced or contain company logos are not allowed.
Length: Typically 10 minutes each, but may vary dependent on the education committee’s discretion. At 30 seconds over your presentation time, the AV team will cut visual feed. At 60 seconds over your presentation time, the AV team will cut audio feed.
Slide Review for CME: A preliminary PowerPoint must be submitted for CME review by October 20, 2020.
Slide Uploads: Final slides must be uploaded by December 9, 2020 at 11:59 CST via the Speaker Site. Links to upload slides will be sent to all speakers. Slides must be in 16:9 ratio and Power Point format.
Presenter Change: If you wish to change your presenting author, please contact CSRS at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 15, 2020. We will finalize the program on September 20, 2020 and changes may not be made after that time.
Questions: Contact email@example.com
Instructional Course Speaker and Moderator Checklist
- July 16, 2020 - Confirm presentation time and presenter via email invitation. CSRS Staff will register accepted Speakers and Moderators for the Instructional Course (free of charge)
- July 16, 2020 – Submit disclosure
- July 16, 2020 – Read Presentation Guidelines for Instructional Course Speakers and Moderators
- July 16, 2020 - Secure housing; all applicable fees apply
- October 20, 2020 – Speakers submit preliminary PowerPoint due for CME review on Speaker Site
- December 2, 2020 – December 8, 2020 – Speakers upload your final presentation to the Speaker Site and review speaking time
- December 9, 2020 – Attend CSRS Annual Meeting at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas