Thank you for a successful CSRS 47th Annual Meeting!
November 21-23, 2019
New York, New York
CME and Certificate of Attendance – A link to claim CME and Certificate of Attendance will be sent via email survey to all meeting delegates 2 weeks after the Annual Meeting. Due to the large number of on-site registrations, on-site CME may be delayed an additional week. You will need either your ID number or your username and password to claim CME. Your ID number will be included in the email you receive.
About CSRS 47th Annual Meeting
The 2019 Annual Meeting gathers leading orthopedic and neurosurgical physicians, residents, and fellows in an international forum. The meeting promotes high quality meaningful research, discussion, and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
- Discuss new developments and techniques.
- Present the results of current cervical spine research data.
- Foster research concerning the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
- Keynote Speaker: Steve Forbes to speak on “Healthcare in America”
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- 4-day program, including papers, commercial exhibits and demonstrations
- 100+ scientific papers
- 30+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world’s leading spine companies
- Continuing Medical Education credits
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques for treating a wide range of spinal conditions
CSRS Program Committee:
- President Alexander Vaccaro, MD, PhD, MBA
- Annual Meeting Program Co-Chair Gregory D. Schroeder, MD
- Annual Meeting Program Co-Chair Justin S. Smith, MD, PhD
William T. Donaldson III, MD
Brian K. Kwon, MD
Addisu Mesfin, MD
Themistocles Protopsaltis, MD
Jason W. Savage, MD
Barrett I. Woods, MD
Andrew C. Hecht, MD
Craig A. Kuhns, MD
Thomas E. Mroz, MD
Jeffrey A. Rihn, MD
W. Ryan Spiker, MD
Han-Jo Kim, MD
Sergio A. Mendoza-Lattes, MD
Ahmad Nassr, MD
Carlo Santaguida, MD
Eeric Truumees, MD
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Cervical Spine Research Society. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A link to claim CME and Certificate of Attendance will be sent via email survey to all meeting delegates 2 weeks after the Annual Meeting. Due to the large number of on-site registrations, on-site CME may be delayed an additional week. You will need either your ID number or your username and password to claim CME. Your ID number will be included in the email you receive.
Abstracts and Presenters
Final Abstract Acceptance and Denial Notifications were sent for the 2019 Annual Meeting. We received more than 500 high-quality abstract submissions. The Program Committee was faced with the formidable task of selecting a limited number of presentations; therefore, many excellent abstracts were unable to be selected.
Online Registration is now closed. Registration for the 2020 Annual Meeting and Instructional Course will open Summer 2020.
A $50 processing fee will be assessed on cancellations made in writing before 10/25/2019. Sorry, NO REFUNDS after 10/25/2019.
Annual Meeting Registration, Nov 21-23, 2019
*Letter from Chief of Service or copy of ID required to obtain discounted fee.