The CSRS invites you to attend the 49th Annual Meeting at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia from December 2-4, 2021. Join us in Atlanta on December 1, for the 26th Instructional Course Finale.
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.
Diamond Level ($100,000+)
Gold Level ($50,000-$74,999)
Silver Level ($30,000-$49,999)
Bronze Level ($15,000-$29,999)