The CSRS invites you to register for the 49th Annual Meeting at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia from December 2-4, 2021. Join us in Atlanta on December 1, for the 26th Instructional Course Finale.
CSRS will be following the current protocols as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), City of Atlanta, and Marriott International to ensure the safety of Annual Meeting attendees and faculty.
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.
Diamond Level ($100,000+)
Gold Level ($50,000-$74,999)
Silver Level ($30,000-$49,999)
Bronze Level ($15,000-$29,999)