Dear CSRS Members and Colleagues,
We warmly welcome you to save the dates for this year’s in-person Annual Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, December 2-4, 2021. We received overwhelming feedback from the 2020 meeting participants that you missed the face-to-face format, live discussions, and fiery debates that an in-person meeting promotes. We missed you too, and look forward to an exceptional in-person meeting at the Marriott Marquis.
Please spread the word about our call for abstracts, open March 9-April 15, 2021. This year’s program will feature two and a half days of live presentations and e-posters as well as four compelling symposia from the world’s top cervical spine experts. In addition to the live meeting, we will include two virtual sessions from our CSRS Europe and Asia Pacific affiliate societies.
Need more reason to mark this date on your calendar? Take it from our attendees:
“This has been the BEST Spine Specialty Meeting Presentation I have participated in in the last seven years!” –CSRS Annual Meeting 2020 Attendee
“Very relevant information that is actually applicable to practice.” –CSRS Annual Meeting 2020 Attendee
See you in Atlanta!
|Samuel K. Cho, MD||Steven C. Ludwig, MD|
|Annual Meeting Co-Chair||Annual Meeting Co-Chair|
|Virtual Instructional Course||Nov. 29-30, and Dec. 1*, 2021|
|*The Dec. 1st session will be offered both in-person and available for
on-demand viewing Dec. 2
|In-Person Annual Meeting Sessions||Dec. 2-4, 2021|
Scientific program focuses on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity and offers continuing medical education to attendees.
- Four symposia from leading spine experts on relevant topics.
- Debates on hot topics in cervical spine.
- Selection of 80+ abstract presentations and 50 e-Posters.
- 2020 CSRS Research Grant Award Session
- Partner sessions with CSRS-Europe and CSRS-Asia Pacific
• Networking opportunities with top spine professionals
• Commercial Exhibits from corporate partners
• Industry workshop lunches and consultation rooms by the world’s leading spine companies
2020 Corporate Supporters
The Cervical Spine Research Society gratefully acknowledges 2020 Corporate Sponsors.