The 2021 Instructional Course will be using a hybrid format. Join us Nov. 29th and 30th for live-streamed symposium from the comfort of your home. On Dec. 1, we will meet in-person in Atlanta for a pre-conference Instructional Course finale. The Dec. 1st in-person course will be recorded and offered on-demand for virtual participants on Dec. 6. The Instructional Course is intended for practicing physicians, residents and fellows, both orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in cervical spine disorders.
CSRS will be following the current protocols as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), City of Atlanta, and Marriott International to ensure the safety of Annual Meeting attendees and faculty.
|Final Program||Abstract Book|
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.
Need more information?
The Instructional Course is a pre-conference course of the CSRS Annual Meeting. Learn more about registration, housing, and meeting schedule by clicking here.