November 28-December 1, 2021
The 2021 Instructional Course will be using a hybrid format. Join us Nov. 28th and 29th for live-streamed symposium from the comfort of your home. On Dec. 1, we will meet in-person in Atlanta for a pre-conference Instructional Course finale. The Dec. 1st in-person course will recorded and offered on-demand for virtual participants on Dec. 2.
The Instructional Course is intended for practicing physicians, residents and fellows, both orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in cervical spine disorders.
Scientific Meeting Objectives
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- Commercial exhibits
- Continuing Medical Education credits
2021 Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Need more information?
The Instructional Course is a pre-conference course of the CSRS Annual Meeting. Learn more about registration, housing, and meeting schedule by clicking here.