November 29-December 1, 2021
The 2021 Instructional Course will be using a hybrid format. Join us Nov. 29th and 30th for live-streamed symposium from the comfort of your home. On Dec. 1, we will meet in-person in Atlanta for a pre-conference Instructional Course finale. The Dec. 1st in-person course will be recorded and offered on-demand for virtual participants on Dec. 2.
The Instructional Course is intended for practicing physicians, residents and fellows, both orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in cervical spine disorders.
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.
- Program focused on innovative and new methods/techniques for spinal pathology beyond deformity
- Commercial exhibits
- Continuing Medical Education credits
Need more information?
The Instructional Course is a pre-conference course of the CSRS Annual Meeting. Learn more about registration, housing, and meeting schedule by clicking here.