- From North or South America. NEW: A select number of active membership opportunities available for physicians that reside outside of North and South America.
- Advanced degree for nonclinical specialists or Board Certification for clinical specialists.
- Three letters of recommendation, all of which must be Active Members of the Cervical Spine Research Society.
- Attendance of at least one of the CSRS US Section Annual Meetings prior to consideration of your application.
- Author or co-author on a paper or poster presented at one US Section CSRS Annual Meeting prior to consideration of your application.
- From North or South America
- Show an active interest in the disorders of the cervical spine.
- Within 5 years of completing training and be Board eligible.
- Require one letter of recommendation from a CSRS Active Member.
- Attendance at a CSRS meeting is required within three years.
- Upon completion of Board certification, Candidate Members are required to apply for full Active Membership.
Deadline to submit applications is September 15, 2020. Decisions on membership will occur at the Annual Meeting and accepted applicants will be notified in December. Additional Questions? Email email@example.com or call 414-918-9834.