- Associate yourself with colleagues from one the most prestigious spine societies in the world
- CSRS members have access to the online “members only directory”
- Members are eligible to serve on committees in areas or research, education, publications, and more…
- CSRS Annual meeting is the premier spine meeting and features symposia from world-renowned spine researchers and highlights abstracts from research done around the world. The meeting size and format make this meeting an ideal time for networking and education. Active Members receive a complimentary registration for the Annual Meeting; other member categories receive a discounted registration rate.
- CSRS has a website with video archives from past annual meetings, instructional courses and our hands-on surgical techniques courses that is free for anyone to access.
- All CSRS members receive a complimentary online subscription to Clinical Spine Surgery
- Clinical Spine Surgery is the official journal of CSRS and members are encouraged to submit papers to the journal as it transitions into a cervical spine specific journal over the next few years.
- Members are highly encouraged to serve on the journal editorial review team
- CSRS members are eligible to submit research grants for over $250,000 in funding each year over multiple grant categories
- The CSRS Cervical Spine Registry is a diagnosis-based observational registry, intended to develop a clinical registry of patients diagnosed with cervical radiculopathy or cervical myelopathy over a 3-year period. All members are highly encouraged to participate in the data collection.
- Members have the opportunity to submit surveys to CSRS members for feedback in research studies twice each year.